Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Fireweed + Cotopaxi - Round 2!

Oh hey there!  We have to apologize that we've been a little bit MIA the past while - with Jessica having a new baby boy just a couple weeks ago and Amy traveling back to Australia and getting settled again its been a hectic month!  But we are back with more from one of our favorite gear suppliers, Cotopaxi!  

Just a few weeks ago, I (Amy) did a hike with our youth group from church.  We climbed one of the Glass House Mountains located in the Sunshine Coast Hinterlands, just a couple hours north of Brisbane.  Mt Ngungun wasn't a long hike, but it was sure steep, and on a hot day I was sure glad that I had my Cotopaxi insulated waterbottle.  You guys.  These things are incredible!  I've tried insulated waterbottles before, but it was so so so hot out and this thing kept my water just as cold as when I filled it up.  And we all know there's nothing better than a nice cold drink of water to soak up some gorgeous views, right?





You won't regret picking yourself up one of these for your next adventure!  I can't wait to try it with some hot chocolate for my next winter hike!

No comments:

Post a Comment